Rejuvenation!

After being away from the blog for quite some time, I am back, and rejuvenated! I have just returned from a conference and have great information to share with you.

As always, I have learned great information about new hearing devices that are currently available and what is on the horizon. I'm very excited about the Unitron Fuse line of instruments. Traditionally, when a new niche product is released, it is only available in premium level technology. The Fuse is available in 3 technology levels: premium, advanced, and mid-level! I have a dummy shell and brochures I'd love to share with you!
Click the link below to watch a video about the Fuse. While you're there, subscribe to my YouTube Channel, DrDawnMacMillan.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRMuoPL1tUk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt

Let’s Talk S’more about preventing hearing loss! 

9 tips to help you adjust to hearing aids